Welcome to The Breast Cancer Network News
The BCN News provides its 20,000 readers with breaking news on breast cancer treatment and research daily. Along with thousands of breast cancer patients and survivors, The BCN News is read in nearly every major cancer and health organization, all the major breast cancer organizations, and major research laboratories and universities around the world.
For a free trial subscription to The BCN News, sign up here, or use the following Constant Contact subscribe option:
|Join Our Mailing List|
Today's News Sponsors
AdvancedBC.org is dedicated solely to the needs of people living with metastatic breast cancer. If you or someone you love is living with metastatic breast cancer, it is the first place to go for information and support.
AdvancedBC.org features the latest on treatments and clinical trials, links to experts on the most recent research, and a comprehensive list of treatment resources. At AdvancedBC.org you will also find both support and hope, from a listing of national organizations, support groups and hotlines, to the Mets News & Views blog from long-time author and metastatic breast cancer advocate Musa Mayer.
Here's what women are saying about AdvancedBC.org:
- "ALL the information I was looking for is here, under one 'roof'!"
- "A great job of presenting necessary and needed info in a clear way... while giving hope."
- "Very easy to understand and not scary. Just good, important facts."
- "Being able to find accurate, balanced, up to date research and treatments in a 'click': PRICELESS!!"
For more information, and to read free excerpts from Musa Mayer's book, Advanced Breast Cancer: A Guide to Living with Metastatic Disease, visit:
BCN News Articles for: October 25, 2014
- Dartmouth Study Measures Breast Cancer Tumor Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- Predicting breast tumor response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy with Diffuse Optical Spectroscopic Tomography prior to treatment
- Silencing the speech gene FOXP2 causes breast cancer cells to metastasize
- MSC-Regulated MicroRNAs Converge on the Transcription Factor FOXP2 and Promote Breast Cancer Metastasis
- The significance of circulating tumour cells in breast cancer: A review
- Excision alone for small size ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast
- ASCO QCS 2014: ABSTRACT #58: Transition of breast cancer (BC) survivors to primary care: Results of a Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) pilot project
- Diabetes, diabetes treatment and breast cancer prognosis
- ASCO QCS 2014: ABSTRACT #182: NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP): Percent improvement in guideline-concordant breast and colon cancer care for disparate patient populations
- ASCO QCS 2014: ABSTRACT #228: Daily rounds on inpatient oncology floor by inpatient hospitalist oncologist and reduced length of stay
- Highly effective new anti-cancer drug shows few side effects in mice
- TOPK inhibitor induces complete tumor regression in xenograft models of human cancer through inhibition of cytokinesis
Current BCN News subscribers can access the full site, including all of today's articles as well as three years of breast cancer news, by entering their email address below:Not a subscriber yet? Sign up now for a free 2-week trial subscription, which includes full site access. The BCN News: The Cancer News You Need To Know