Welcome to The Breast Cancer Network News
The BCN News provides its 20,000 readers with breaking news on breast cancer treatment and research daily. Along with thousands of breast cancer patients and survivors, The BCN News is read in nearly every major cancer and health organization, all the major breast cancer organizations, and major research laboratories and universities around the world.
For a free trial subscription to The BCN News, sign up here, or use the following Constant Contact subscribe option:
|Join Our Mailing List|
Today's News Sponsors
BCN News Articles for: August 22, 2014
- Novel gene predicts both breast cancer relapse and response to chemotherapy
- DEAD-box helicase DP103 defines metastatic potential of human breast cancers
- Biomarker in an aggressive breast cancer is identified
- Bioinformatic analysis reveals a pattern of STAT3-associated gene expression specific to basal-like breast cancers in human tumors
- COMMENTARY: Adjuvant Therapy in Breast Cancer - Have We Already Learned the Entire Lesson?
- Should a Drain Be Placed in Early Breast Cancer Surgery?
- Brief Distress Screening in Clinical Practice: Does it Help to Effectively Allocate Psycho-Oncological Support to Female Cancer Inpatients?
- Are radiation oncologists aware of health literacy among people with cancer treated with radiotherapy?
- Participation in patient support groups among cancer survivors: do psychosocial and medical factors have an impact?
- Complementary therapy support in cancer survivorship: a survey of complementary and alternative medicine practitioners' provision and perception of skills
- ERK1/2 is related to oestrogen receptor and predicts outcome in hormone-treated breast cancer
- Metabolic syndrome and breast cancer prognosis
Current BCN News subscribers can access the full site, including all of today's articles as well as three years of breast cancer news, by entering their email address below:Not a subscriber yet? Sign up now for a free 2-week trial subscription, which includes full site access. The BCN News: The Cancer News You Need To Know